Startups secure a place at the world-class incubator at Danish Technological Institute in Odense, Denmark. Here, startups are part of an innovative environment focused on hardware development, with access office space, advanced equipment and industry specialists.
You will be able to access:
- 10 m2 development space
- Up to two desks with office chairs
- Internet connection through WiFi and LAN
- Shelving unit for storage of own equipment
- Opportunity to borrow equipment
- Access to a shared printer and 3D printer
- Access to a shared 25 m2 project/ meeting room
- Check out the Danish Technological Institute here
What's it like at the incubator?
You will work alongside like-minded entrepreneurs at the incubator located at the Danish Technological Institute in Odense. Here you will have your own work space and have access to the prototyping facilities free of charge. It's an inspiring environment where ideas thrive.